Decoding the hidden truths of corporate life – these are weird but its fun & fact both
- Most efficient people are burdened with most work. If Boss is generous he can arrange some extra peanuts for this hard work.
- Your interests, inclinations and financial/career aspirations, who cares! System is meant to use you wherever it suits.
- You were always responsible for your work so you thought I’ll climb the higher ladder and enjoy there. But now you will be held accountable for other people performance too and sometimes you have nothing to do with them. 😀
- You will be given chance to work on every other thing except your core skills; you were hired for.
- Whenever there is a problem, corporate have one solution – meetings and conferences. Between whom? These are people who knows least about the ground issue but they talk (bullshit) and fight a lot. Fun fact is that majority of the meetings end up with no results but with lots of action items and that too for people who are not even part of these meetings.
- If You are lenient and generous your boss will hate you. If You are aggressive and perfectionist get ready to be hated by your peers and subordinates. You have to taste Hatred in both cases, after all love has never been an easy thing? 🙂
- You don’t get what you deserved until you scream for it.
- If you give extra time to office don’t expect appreciation but if you don’t give extra time get ready to be condemned.
- Most critical and diligent workers end up spending life with their bosses as assistants. Boss need them as part of survival strategy whereas happy-go-lucky-funny-bad-guys-gals get all the golden opportunities to on sites, travel and multiply their earning.
- Majority of the corporate mails are meant to be deleted just by seeing their subject line and everybody does that.
- A point comes when you become corporate mature and you will now change/take up new jobs just for one thing – Money and security. And finally –
- No matter where you stand in that long corporate ladder whenever a beautiful Damsel joins, the most lucky guy get the chance to be the boss/peer, rest all envy! 😀 😀